Managed Services Provider
Want to Reduce your IT Cost?
As a Managed Service Provider, we can maintain your servers, network devices and workstations so your work force can make you money by growing your business. Control Networks takes on the maintenance and monitoring of your network so you can get back to doing what you do best – running your business.
Outsourcing your IT services to Control Networks to monitor, patch, upgrade, and support your network and desktop infrastructure. Our proactive support often leads to fewer and less severe incidents saving your business time and money. We monitor all your systems, so if anything ever does happen, it can be resolved quickly.
The team at Control Networks will be your IT business partner.
Control Networks IT Packages include:
- Remote Support
- Onsite Support
- Guaranteed Response Times and Service Level Agreements
- Real Time Resolution of Issues
- Fixed Price Support
- On Going Maintenance
- Fast and Easy Deployment
- Software Deployment and Updates
- Real-Time Patch Management
- Comprehensive Reports
- Anti-virus and Spyware
Our Managed Services Platform, will cover you for:
- Proactive network management
- Proactive desktop support
- Proactive network security
- Management of servers and network devices
- Scheduled maintenance
- Security and risk management
- Intrusion detection
- Anti-virus and update management
- Patch management
- Regular backups for data integrity
- Asset and software management
Why is this so great for your business?
- Increased productivity
- The Control Networks team has an extensive knowledge base to help you.
- Your data and network becomes more secure.
- Less downtime = greater productivity and happy staff.
- Faster networks
- The best security for your business.
- Make money, don’t waste time and resources.
Our managed services packages provide you with regular maintenance and the option to choose guaranteed response times and after hours support.
We offer you an a la carte approach to IT Services. No two businesses are alike. You chose what modules you need that is right for your business.
Two SLA (Service Level Agreement) options are available:
- Gold SLA – offers guaranteed responses to your support requests within 2 hours
- – offers guaranteed responses to your support requests within 1 hour
Over a 25 years of experience in delivering services to many businesses We have plans that will suit any business. And you can be confident your company’s IT requirements are in safe hands.
Bronze Care – Features basic maintenance and monitoring of your systems.
Silver Care – Features maintenance and monitoring plus the option to choose guaranteed response times (Service Level Agreements or SLA’s)
Flexibility – Silver and Gold Care allow you to choose different SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).